Friday, October 11, 2013

Challenge 188 - 1, 2, 3


Morning everyone, it's Susan here, with a great new challenge for you,
but first let's see who won last week's fabulous prizes from





and



7 digis of your choice

Random org has done his magic and has selected

Alota - 31 Viv
Bugaboo - 22 Deonna B

Congratulations ladies. Please email us (address is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.
Please include the name of the challenge that you won
in your email subject line.
*************************************************


Now, on to this week's challenge and I have chosen the theme

1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Embellishments


---------------------------

This weeks fabulous sponsor is


Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)



2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I'm a winner! how exciting. Thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the challenge theme and the sponsor!!
    Those are some really great DT inspiration pieces....thanks so much for sharing. While I was admiring them, I noticed that you're having an issue with your badges/blinkies along the sidebar re-sizing themselves. I found an easy fix for that (after it happened to me too) and you can see the steps for that here:
    Fix for your blogger photos going out of size
    Please be sure to leave me a comment if this works for you. I'd love to know that I was able to help you!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx