Friday, September 6, 2013

Challenge#183 Red/Black + Option of a Touch of White

Hello peeps -
 it's CATHY here, with a great new challenge for you,
but first let's see who won last week's fabulous prize from




Random org has done his magic and has selected

No 41 Ginny(prize claimed)

Congratulations....
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.
*************************************************
Now, on to this week's challenge and I have chosen the theme

Red/Black + Option of a touch of White(Skin-tones and Hair Colour of course excepted)


This weeks fabulous sponsor is



Prize:- 4 Digi's of Winners Choice

A bit about the Company:-


Delicious Doodles is a relatively young company with myself, Teri, as the Sole Trader. I have doodled and sketched all of my life, but only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.
I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, some fantasy items and also some 'darker' images featuring Vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!
Delicious Doodles also has its own Challenges on blogger and a shop blog page featuring inspiration from the Design Team.
And now you can find my images at Sweet Pea Stamps as Rubber Stamps too!
I hope you enjoy using your Delicious Doodles images!
Hugs,
Teri xx


Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)

CATHY (kraftykoolkat) 

(Using Poppy from Delicious Doodles Both Paper and Image)



7 comments:

  1. ooooooh fabulous colour combo choice, and it fits my images perfectly! You girls rocked this one, and I just love what you all did with my Delicious Doodles!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sponsoring us this week Teri...So pleased you like what we created with your fabulous images, so enjoyed using your Zebra and Foal.
      many thanks
      Hugs
      Wendy xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for choosing my entry to win the Decoupage challenge!
    And while I am at it - thank you for this new red/black challenge. I am sooo impressed with the DT cards! Stunningly beautiful inspiration ladies!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning makes from you all.Fab colours too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your black and red cards, thank you so much for posting this challenge for us. I hope my red and black card is OK for this challenge.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design team samples...thanks for the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great challenge - loved playing with this colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx