Friday, April 27, 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #114 Saturated Colours

Hello peeps - it's Caroline here, with a brand new challenge for you.
But first let's see who won last week's challenge and the fabulous prize from
The Ribbon Girl.

Random org. has done his magic and selected

Wendy of Flowergirl Cards
xxx
Congratulations Wendy,
you have won the prize from The Ribbon Girl
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.

*************************************************

Now, on to this week's challenge and I have chosen the theme

Saturated Colours

we want to see lots of strong, vivid colours on your projects
like the ones below.


---------------------------

Our sponsor is the amazing Saturated Canary
who is offering 2 of her fabulous digi stamps to the lucky winner,


Hello, friends! My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind Saturated Canary digis. I love to draw sweet characters and am inspired by many things-- my own little goofball kiddos, music, childhood memories, even fashion! I'd love if you stopped over and said hello!

Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
I'm sure you'll agree they did a terrific job this week.



ANNE
image used Blanche

WENDY
Used Party Hardy

***********************************************************


7 comments:

  1. Yay! Thats me! Thank you so much, I'm so excited to see my name! Looking forward to using those yummy ribbons, will email you now.
    Fab cards from the DT as always x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Now is my card ready and this was very fun to do.Love colors!Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these stamps! Beautiful cards from the DT,
    Thanks Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these stamps lovely cards from dt girls dont know if i have link ok sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab cards from the dt sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had fun making my card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous samples by the DT, they certainly know how to color these fab images....something I don't know who to do because I don't have any of the SC images yet. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win a couple of them...I'm keeping my fingers crossed, lol!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx