Friday, March 9, 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge 107 - My Favorite Things

Happy Friday and welcome to a new challenge here at Totally Papercrafts!

But first, we would like to thank everyone who joined in last weeks challenge.
The winner, chosen by Random org is....

Congratulations....
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar :)


********************************************************

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.
- Rogers & Hammerstein, The Sound of Music

Yep! This week's challenge theme is "My Favorite Things". This week's challenge is simple - include at least one of your favorites in your card. It could be your favorite color. Or you could use your favorite stamp. Or your favorite sketch. You get the idea. :) Feel free to include as many favorites as you'd like - and please be sure to tell us what your favorite(s) are in your blog post. We'd love to know some of your favorite things. :)


We are sponsored by the fabulous Lili of the Valley this week so a fab choice of 2 stamps on offer for one lucky entant ! :-)


"Lili of the Valley is a UK Company which has a simply gorgeous range of unique un-mounted rubber stamps.
There are over 150 adorable images to choose from including the sweetest girls and boys, fabulous wedding and baby designs and of course an amazing array of Christmas cuties! http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/ is also packed with hints, tips, tutorials and the LOTV Design Team run a fantastic LOTV Challenge Blog and Inspirations Blog, so you’ll never be stuck for ideas on what to make with these really cute images"


My favorite things include pink, dogs and chocolate. There's no chocolate in my card (darn!) but there is lots of pink and a cute little pup. This is one of my favorite LOTV stamps. It reminds me of my sweet baby dog, Dixie. :)


and now for the rest of the DT:

LOLS

My favourite things are House Mouse stamps and my Bind It All machine

Sue
Me fav are House Mouse stamps, & me gems


Vicky
My favourite things are...LOTV Stamps, Lace, Pearls, Swirls & Butterflies..!


Caroline - KISS
Bags are my favourite things, along with ribbon and stitching :-)

Linda
My favorite things are my Copic Markers, Ribbon and Teddy Bears




My Favourite Things are...LOTV Stamps, Flowers, Butterflies, Buttons & Pearls


Anne


Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Lili of the Valley. Their stamps are soooo cute! So, be sure to follow the contest rules and play along for a chance at a great prize from LOTV!

Lisa

37 comments:

  1. Up late tonight, and found your 3/9 challenge! I hope it's ok that it is 11pm here in Arizona, and your Friday post is already up. I posted my entry just minutes ago, but is dated 3/8...how does that work? jgarber5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards by the DT and thanks for choosing me as your winner, i have joined in again this week, off to spend my win :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant theme and lovely cards - my favourite things include babies and pink - so my card fits this theme wonderfully xx Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful projects. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just found your blog and glad to be playing along with this challenge. My favorite things are Harleys and coloring with my Copic markers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the projects. I would have to say that the teddy bears are my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects and all so different. What a great theme this week - hard to choose a favourite thing though, I love all things crafty (and chocolate), lol xxx sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful variety of favorite things in the DT creations. Entered a card using one of my favorite things which are Spellbinders dies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is a great challenge - my favourite things are dress stamps, flowers and hatpins

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge ladies & fab DT inspiration!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entered a 2nd card, St. Patrick's Day easel card, using another of my fav which is my Cricut and my fav card style, easel style cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow nice challenge! I love to use punches. It's on my card i just entered.

    Sorry for my worse english...

    xxx Aly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the challange.... my favorite thing is TILDA'S!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely DT work! Thankyou for a great challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely amazing creations from the DT!! Just beautiful - such wonderful inspiration from you all.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the creations by your DT, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I am new here and love it, your blog is so inviting to look around, and I really enjoyed myself, Loved looking at everyone else creations!!! I also just LOVE lillie of the Valley stamps, they are just adorable!!! I have some ordered and can't wait to get them, would love to win a few more!!
    Thanks for the chance.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello I'm new too love your blog. I love Lili of the Valley stamps I have quite a few but none of the new ones. Thanks for the challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fav things this time of yr are Shamrock shaped cookies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  20. WoWzA, amazing projects from the DT! Thank you for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great projects by the DT! I'm using my favourite papers from MME!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab challenge, and gorgeous creations by the DT!

    Hugs Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful inspiration from the DT
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great DT cards. Thanks for the challenge...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  25. God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. IAS Coaching
    Center In Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fav things are Peachy Keen stamps & Bees.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great idea for a challenge - everyones got a favourite something- and lovely DT cards
    Hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, thanks for all of the AMAZING inspiration! My card entry features one of my newest favorites, prima paper flowers! I couldn't afford to buy any until recently and I'm enjoying being able to make some pretty cards with them! Thank you for a great challenge, my first time playing with you...but surely not my last! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards from the DT for this challenge. Really beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. The creations from the DT are very beautiful! Thanks for the great Challenge, Hugs - ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great challenge! So fun to see everyone's favorites. Gorgeous DT inspiration and thanks for the chance to play along!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the inspiration and fun challenge.
    Can you please remove (or ignore) #278, my first entry? I copied the wrong link. Must be too early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the nice challenge :)0, I love the DT cards, great inspirations.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ambition has but one reward for all: A little power, a little transient fame; A grave to rest in, and a fading name Travel photography

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx