Friday, October 21, 2011

Challenge #89 Layer upon Layer

Good morning girls
Welcome to a brand new challenge here on Totally Papercrafts.
It's my turn (Anne) to choose our theme for this week and I've got a nice easy one for you so am hoping lots of you join the fun:)


Before I get to that though a mahoosive thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our acetate challenge and ofcourse you'll all be wanting to know who the lucky winner is too:) but first of all a little reminder...

We also have a DT call running ladies. So if you'd like to join one of the best, friendliest and whackiest DT out there then add DT after your name in Mr Linky.

and our winner, chosen my Random org is....

Crafty Sunshine

Congratulations Marjy
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar too.


Before we get onto this week's challenge
We've had a bit of a face-lift (thank you Caroline :)))
and have decided to do away with the Top 3.
You all do a fantastic job and we have found it increasingly
difficult to pick just 3 cards.


So instead of a Top 3 we are introducing a Guest Designer for the month.
If you would like to be considered for November's Guest spot please add GD after your name.

Don't be shy ladies, if you want to enter both calls just add GD/DT
_______

Now, on to this week's challenge, as I said it's an easy peasy one

LAYER UPON LAYER

Our Sponsor is

and here are the girls fab cards to help get those creative juices flowing

Anne














Please consider turning off word verification if you would like us to leave you a comment xx Last week we did have problems and gave up trying in the end !

37 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration today ladies, thanks for the challenge.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspirations - and I got your comment. Thanks for writing me!!!!

    Hugs
    Caro

    http://blog.private-vision.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab challenge and more stunning DT cards - thanks x
    I forgot to add GD to my listing but I would love to be considered for a guest design spot x
    ((hugs)) Suzie McFloozy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful samples from the DT. Thanks for opportunity to play along
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards by the DT. Love the challenge. Hugs, dj1952 (Debra)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, my card was made for late week, but I had a computer melt down but luckily I think it still fits in with your layer challenge! Have a great week, lovely DT makes
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great challenge girls and love the DT cards,gorgoues work hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT samples, thanks for the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the opportunity to enter this challenge. Great inspiration from the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dt samples are beautiful-and a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. This entry post of mine is the first one I've ever entered into a challenge! Thank you for the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for a great Challenge! Love the DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous DT creations great chall thank you

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please ignore entry number 94, I accidentally linked the wrong card. It is number 95 that is my actual entry -sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, I seem to have really messed up the Mr Linky this time and now have it entered 3 times - please discount number 94 and 96 - deary me, obviously not having a good day! I do apologise!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards by the Design Team.

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    Please would you delete link 119 I linked the wrong card!
    Thanks

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great challenge and great dt cards! I would love to be considered for your guest spot, so I put GD/DT after my name. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous DT creations,thanks for a great Challenge....I would really love to be considered to join your fab team.
    Thanks... Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please ignore my entry at No.155 I didn't link directly to my challenge opst....doh...sorry! Donna x

    Fantastic DT inspiration and a fabulous challenge :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi thank you for another great challenge this week. Gorgeous dt cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the great examples.
    :) Chris / CS Designs
    http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/
    http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely DT work, please ignore my entry 188 it posted the wrong link! My entry is 190 thanks Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, entered my card but forgot to add GT/DT after my entry, tried to rectify but couldn't don't know if it's poss now.
    Your DT cards are an inspiration. Hugs, Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the challenge and I forgot to add th GT/DT, love
    Karla Urea

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great challenge and love all the DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, nice cards love the challenge also! Hope to be picked to join your guest design team :)Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great DT cards- really inspirational once again!

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow the dt cards are just so pretty and all so different too!
    thankyou for the challenge and the inspiration
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm so bad! I'd love to be considered for the DT, but neglected to add it to my name for all of my entries!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful cards

    Samples are really inspiring

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. What great inspiration - thanks for letting me play along,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the fun challenge - the DT samples are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx