Friday, July 1, 2011

Eyes Down Look In ,,,,, lets play BINGO !! :-)

Thankyou to everyone who joined in last week and we hope you will all join us this week for our

EYES DOWN, LOOK IN, LETS PLAY BINGO !!

Before settling down to play we have the winner and Top 3 to announce.

The winner, chosen my Random org is....

Clairebears

Congratulations :-)
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.

We always have a hard time choosing our Top 3,
but here they are, in no particular order.

1. Kathrin aka Kruemel
2.Lisa @Wishcraft
3.Crafty Emma

Congratulations ladies, please take your Top 3 badge,
from the side bar.

*************************************************

Time to PLAY !!!
Are you ready ?? Pick a Line, any line and add these items to your card ,,, you can go for a full house too if you're feeling brave !! :-)



We are sponsored this week by the lovely Jodie at Bugaboo Digi Stamps and one lucky entrant will have a choice of 7 digi images :-) There is a 25% discount on EVERYTHING in the store to celebrate the 4th July ,,, so now is the time to grab a few !! :-)



Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)

MARION
2 down, lace/flowers/embossing



VICKY
1 down ~ Brads, Buttons & Diecut/Punch


CAROL
3 down gems/glitter/ribbon


SARAH
3 across ,, punch/die cuts, embossing, ribbon


MEL X




CAROLINE - KISS
3 down - Gems, Glitter, Ribbon



LOLS
3 down ( Gems,Glitter,Ribbon)



CATHY
diagonal, flowers/punch,die cuts/gema


So now it's your turn :-) Make a creation and link it with the Linky and please remember to make sure that word verification is TURNED OFF, thanks for your consideration, it really does make it so much easier and less time consuming for us to leave a comment on your work :-)

33 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking me as one of your Tops again!

    And I love the new Bingo challenge, am already working on my card.

    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun....never played a bingo challenge. I'll be putting on my thinking cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me as one of your top 3 :o) I'll go and add my badge now or I'll forget to do it! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good bingo challenge. It really gets my creative juices flowing with having to come up with a way to choose a specified group of items. Also, thanks for the great inspiration provided by the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bingo challenges, thanks for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and varied cards everyone and a great challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Bingo challenges, fabulous cards by the DT team
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning DT creations can you plz. delete my entry 48 I had linking probs..thanks

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Love all the DT creations! Great inspiration!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  10. My new blog - my first challenge and what a challenge. The DT cards are lovely.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got two bingo's, lol, with two lines. A full card was to much. But loved playing bingo.

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the Bingo challenge - I used punch, flowers and gems on my summer roses tag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great challenge, and the super DT inspiration, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr. Linky seems to be missing. Here's mine!
    Thanks, Kim Mc

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't find where to link up - my card can be found here - http://craftyescape.blogspot.com/2011/07/youre-in-my-thoughts.html. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mr linky is missing!
    Here is my card http://anneke-scrapfun.blogspot.com/2011/07/cadeau-tasje.html

    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr Linky not taking any more, here is my card.

    http://kraftykoolkat.blogspot.com/2011/07/twice-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love this Bingo theme, so much fun to play. The DT creations are just fabulous this week! Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mr Linky isn't showing a spot to link , only the ones already linked.
    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow you creations are fantastic! Here is a link to my card:

    http://inkyfingersrule.blogspot.com/2011/07/yns-button-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mt Linky never shows up, here is a link to my card http://dortesdill.blogspot.com/2011/07/n-for-no-nonsense-dt-card-for-abc.html
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. here is mine
    http://www.bastelgrotte.de/blog/?p=9365

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi loving the DT cards a beautiful selection of so much creativity and inspiration. I have tried to enter my card onto Mr Linky but it only shows the people who have entered and no link so my card can be found on my blog http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-have-made-two-cards-today-hoping-to.html
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I guess Mr. Linky isn't behaving. You can find my card at http://craftemarie.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-friends.html

    Thanks you,

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can´t see the linky tool...
    My entry for this challenge: http://tarjetasdeardilla.blogspot.com/2011/07/im-back-with-two-cards.html (Both of them have bling, glitter and ribbon)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey,

    mr linky is not there, but you can find my card HERE

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  27. Heres my entry....
    http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2011/07/smeared-ink-dragonsday.html

    great inspiration from the talented DT...thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mr linky is telling me it needs to be upgraded sorry but here is my entry for the challenge.

    http://sallz.blogspot.com/2011/07/penny-black-saturday-challenge-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. mr linky wasn't there so here is mine
    http://papercardandstamps.blogspot.com/2011/07/to-moon-and-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. apologies for the linky not working, we have upgraded now so hopefully it will work better :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fab challenge and gorgeous DT inspiration! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. love summery challenges! Thanks for putting it together :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx