Friday, June 17, 2011

Challge 71 - Die Cuts and Punches


Thankyou to everyone who joined in last week
before we get to this week's challenge,
we have the winner and Top 3 to announce.

The winner, chosen my Random org is....

Marilyn Webb

Congratulations....
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.

***Sorry everyone... we have had some technical issues and so,
for this week, there will be no Top 3.
We do appreciate all your entries though and hope you will join in with the new challenge***


*************************************************

Now, on to this week's challenge

Say it with Die cuts or Punches!


And to make it a little bit more fun... let's see if you can find those old punches or die cuts... the ones that you have stashed somewhere far away..

---------------------------

Our sponsor is...




That's right... Karen Doodles! 
and the lucky winner will receive three images of their choice


Now to get your creativity flowing...here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)























Please make sure you follow the challenge theme and
leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky.
If Mr Linky is missing, or not working,
you can leave your entry in comments
and we will find it.

Have fun.



31 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting.
    I have a page on my site that lists more than 250 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too! Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    Gorgeous creations, very inspirational. Thanks!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome DT inspiration! Thanks for the challenge, Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work by the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite challenge. Love punches and die cuts. Great inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT creations, thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome DT inspiration! Thanks for the challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge. The DT cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning DT creations & Thank you for a fantastic challenge :D
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for a fun challenge and some fab inspiration from the dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic DT cards...great inspiration. Thank you for the challenge.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby DT cards and what a fabby challenge too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work by the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I've managed to work the linky, not because it disappeared but because I'm a technophobe and still learning. This challenge has to be my favorite, mainly because I've produced something resembling the item it should be...thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope I did this right as it is my first time entering on your site. Sounds like fun challenges in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As a relative newbee I don't have any old punches/die cuts. Sorry about that, but I do hope you like my card anyway. ;-)
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great theme! I love Dies and punches and was happy to use them on my card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you ladies, nice one and dt cards. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  19. FAB FAB FAB! cards, DT and Challenge all awesome thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the challenge and great work by your DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the work, thank you for hosting this challenge. Debbie T

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning DT cards. I can't seam to find Mr Linky, I think the wizard on my card has make him disappear lol. You can find my card here http://sharon79-sharonscraftyplace.blogspot.com/2011/06/wizard-card.html
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I had fun doing this challenge thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great challenge: I LOVE my dies!! Lovely DT work too, thanks, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely challenge, (I'm a bit late!) Lovely DT makes
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx