Friday, June 24, 2011

Challenge # 72 ~ Spots and Stripes!


Thankyou to everyone who joined in last week
before we get to this week's challenge,
we have the winner and Top 3 to announce.


The winner, chosen my Random org is....

Lou of Loppy Lou's Loopy Thoughts


Congratulations Lou
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.

We always have a hard time choosing our Top 3,
but here they are, in no particular order.

1. Denimo of i.ink.i.can
2. Fran of Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog
3. Debbi of The Crafty Cuttings of Wiccababe

Congratulations ladies, please take your Top 3 badge,
from the side bar.


**********************************
Now, on to this week's challenge and chosen by me (Vicky)..

SPOTS & STRIPES!

Well no surprise there...lol..!
---------------------------

Our sponsor's for this challenge is...



Digi Stamp Boutique offers a range of quirky and digital stamps for all your card making projects. There is something for every occassion and new images are added regularly so there is always something new.


Prize is SIX digi images to the winner
and



Simon Says...and here is the fabulous prize..!



Isn't it yummy.....!

Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)

SUE

LOLS



CATHY

Marion:


Please make sure you follow the challenge theme and
leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky.

If Mr Linky is missing, or not working,
you can leave your entry in comments
and we will find it.

Have fun.



19 comments:

  1. So sorry, Mr.Linky doesn't work, when I click on the link. :(

    So, maybe I can give you my link to my card here:

    http://kimba-slydog.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-birthday-little-doggy.html

    Thank you,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. I'm a new follower.
    I have a page on my site that lists more than 300 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too! Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
    NCSue

    PS - If you want a chuckle, check out "Hey Mom! I have frogs in my pants!" at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/06/where-heck-did-they-find-all-these.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great challenge - such brilliant DT cards to inspire you.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic samples DT and great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that most of your dt does stamping!! There is a little stamping on my entry but mostly I used my Expression to cut what I needed and only stamped the sentiments. And what is stripes but for the red white and blue!!!! Had loads of fun making this card!!

    Sandi
    slschario@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls, love your dt work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, I got top 3 - thankyou so much for choosing me
    fabulous samples from all the DT once again, hoping to get time to play this week (up to my eyeballs making teachers presents though)
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another challenge and a lot of inspirations. Aluna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for another great challenge. Lovely DT cards.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a super challenge, great dt work, not sure if 2nd entry is accepted, please disregard if doesn't fit. Thanks! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I'm sorry but it looks like I have entered twice. The first time I put the wrong url and it doesn't work, so I did it again. I couldn't erase the first one #79.
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Challenge! I had a blast with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration from the DT team.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a great challenge,fabulous DT work,they are all gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I like this challenge and all the Dt- work is greate.

    ReplyDelete
  16. good evening
    not arriving at make it work with Mr. Linky, I put the link of my card on my blog
    http://chris62150.blogspot.com/2011/06/une-carte-2-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi ya - mr linky wasn't working so here is my entry on my blog.
    http://papercardandstamps.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-birthday-tweety.html
    thanks and great challenge!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx