Friday, October 22, 2010

Challenge #39 - Stick A Number on It!

Hiya Everyone,Happy Friday to you!!! Thanks for joining us with our Autumn Challenge last week, We loved seeing your Creations!



It was difficult to pick a Top 3 as always but here they are, Congrats Ladies Please take this banner to display on your Blogs :O)





Last Weeks Winner who can choose 5 digi Images from SEW MANY STAMPS is: MaryJ
Please Email Sew Many Stamps with your choices Hunny put Totally Papercrafts Winner in the heading, Many Congrats :O) Please take this banner to display on your blog



Now on to this weeks Challenge, its my turn (Joey) to set the theme, and as I shall be turning the ripe age of 30 next week I thought that "We should Stick A Number on it!!!"

So lets See your dates, calenders, ages, times etc etc etc I am looking forward to seeing this weeks creations as always our DT have cooked you up a treat!!!


Our Fabulous Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and one lucky winner can pick 7!!! yes 7!!! images of their choice, GREAT PRIZE!!!






Here are our fab DT's Creations :O)






Please could you turn off word verification if you still have it switched on, It really does take a lot of time for us to get around to you all, Thanks for your understanding :O)

Leave your creation with Mr Froggy and we will drop by soon x x x






9 comments:

  1. Well done everyone that took part. Congratulations to the winner. Don't forget to check out the DT blogs and do leave them a comment too....they have done some wonderful cards to give you inspiration. Happy crafting folks. Loads of Love Tammy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations from the design team. Thanks for a fun challenge. Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, what a bunch of terrific cards! I've got to get my numerical cap on and see what I can come up with! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Cards! I enjoyed this challenge! Thank You for letting me play. My number is on the inside of card. It is an easel card. I forgot and posted the wrong picture. The number is on my blog though. I hope it still qualifies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this challenge, it took me ages to work out which number to stick lol. Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your inspiration ladies, love your cards.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your fab cards DT, wow I just love these Bugaboo images they made me lol!! Thanks for the challenge and the chance to win, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx