Friday, February 26, 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-) Sue's First Sketch :-)

Challenge # 5 = Sketchy Time.

Good Morning All,


Tis me here this week, (Sue)
Wow we had a great response to last weeks spots challenge, it is lovely to see all your lovely creations. This week I have made a sketch for you,my FIRST one so I hope you like it !!! :-) We look forward to seeing your take on it.

Pop back later to see who the lucky winner is from the Lots of Spots Challenge, they can pick 5 digi images from Sew Many Cards :-)

This week's Sponsor is the lovely Heidi from SimonSaysStamps

Photobucket

we have this gorgeous stamp up for grabs, luv these Happy hoppers.


Here is the sketch :-)


,,,,and here is a bit of inspiration for you from the girls.

























We look forward to seeing your entries :-) Please remember to be in with a chance to win the prize you cannot combine more than 5 challenges :-)

14 comments:

  1. Love all the cards, but the first one with the bird on is just stunning. Love the way the wings come out of the page. Lucy (munyip Makes) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards girlies...and well done Sue on your first sketch, its FAB

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards ladies have coloured the image just waiting for some goodies to arrive to make my card LOL x I love the sketch Sue it is gorgeous well done. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I can't believe my card is first! I did a bit of a different take on the sketch. This is what I saw when I first looked at it. Love the DT's samples. Great inspiration, ladies.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, that's the cutest stamp EVER!!! I can't wait to get crafting so I can enter this week =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girlies great DT cards cant believe I,m this early with my entry fingers & legs crossed for this cute HM stamp..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch Sue - loved it. Fabulous DT cards.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous sketch Sue, and fabulous cards by the Dt. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. your DT team made stunning cards with this great sketch!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved using this sketch. Great DT cards
    lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic sketch Sue - I loved using it! And awesome DT cards from the ladies - beautiful inspiration!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for pointing out the wrong entry, all my links dated the 28th have somwhow turned out incorrect, please delete no 20. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo,
    i have get my Stamp........thank you very much...

    i am so lucky and happy too....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx